Scaling is a non surgical procedure which helps in removing bacterial plaque below the gum line.
Scaling is a painless procedure performed by ultrasonic scalers with the use of sound energy and water flow.
The dentist will apply a topical anesthetic gel that would make the whole experience completely painless and comfortable.
The usual gaps present between the teeth gets filled with deposits ,which after removal by scaling gives an effect of increased gap.
These gaps will disappear once the inflamed gum tissues become normal and grow back to their original positions.
• Have a light breakfast or meal before the procedure.
• Do not stop any medications that are taken on daily basis before the procedure, unless recommended by the physician.
• Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
• Plan for a routine cleaning (scaling) once a year.
• Avoid smoking and use of tobacco products for 48 hours.
Sri Arcade, D Block, New No 91,
Anna Nagar First Main Road,
Chintamani Signal, Anna Nagar,
Landmark: Next to Raymond showroom,
Chennai – 600102.
: +91 - 44 – 42171813, 7338969813
: 11.30 AM to 7.30 PM – IST